1. The Dentist is right flamin’ SMACK in the middle of the finest shopping in the Low Country.
2. He’s right next door to a Moroccan restaurant. Have I ever told you how much I love Moroccan food? No? Well, I do.
3. He’s right in front of a parking deck, and he’ll stamp your ticket so you don’t have to pay.
4. He complimented my teeth. no cavities, surprisingly little crud considering it had been 4-1/2 years since the last cleaning. Am I good, or what?
5. It’s 68 degrees, that translates to driving home with the top down.
I believe I’ll have my teeth cleaned quarterly, instead of twice a year.