Filed under: Uncategorized
I have this friend JerseyChick , who is always forcing me to THINK, to CONSIDER MY OPTIONS and to COUNT MY BLESSINGS. How annoying, when, deep in the midst of premenstrual perimenopausal angst, she reminds me that my life doesn’t suck at all, even tho right now I want it to, so I can justify my ill humour. So I go to her site, and even tho she’s neck deep in every sort of upheaval, she counts her blessings.
Al right fine. I will too. I will remind myself that Life Is Good, Very Good Indeed.
1. I’m physically healthy. I have no cough, no cancer, no intestinal disruption. My pains are minor and deal-withable.
2. I am happily married to a man I love, lust after, and trust with everything I am made of.
3. My children are healthy and whole. They are intelligent, good conversationalists, and gone all day to school. They make good grades and have strong work ethics.
4. I have no huge arguments with my extended family. Yes, they irritate me sometimes, but on the whole we get along.
5. My manic-depression is nicely controlled.
6.If a hurricane hits, we have a safe place to evacuate to.
7. I don’t have to rely on anyone else to provide me with genuine pleasure.
8. I have a comfortable pair of shoes, and pants that fit.
9. A vegetable garden. Fresh vegetables every single day.
10. I can see to read, hear to enjoy music, move to dance, taste the food, smell the coffee, and touch the silky dog.